Re: [BKARTS] metal hinges

Kathy,
I would recommend the Metal Supermarket. It has all kinds of metal rods, all sizes and what they don't have they can get. You can buy in as small a quantity as you want. Also great source for those zinc sheets everyone was looking for a few months ago. BTW I have found using stainless steel is cheaper and doens't rust.
The hinges could probably be constructed from thin sheets available there as well.
Dave

At 11:43 AM 13/03/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Doesa anyone know where I can find the metal rods and conectors used for
>wedding albums etc years ago?  I have a client's album which needs
>repair and don't know where to start to locate the rods.
>Thanks

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia