[BKARTS] metallic photocopies

I remember a product from several years ago which you could iron over a
photocopy which would leave a metallic (or plain color) adhered to where
there was any toner.  Doing a websearch, the only thing I came up with was a
product by Letraset called "Omnicrom,"
<http://www.letraset.com/us/template3.asp?catid=104> but the description
says it is to be used with an "Omnicrom Machine" (sounds very ominous,
doesn't it?).  Does anyone know what Omnicrom is?  Or does anyone know what
other products can achieve this effect?

Thanks for any leads,
Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH