Re: [BKARTS] metallic photocopies

Eric,
Using a Laser printer to add foil highlights to is probably the technique that you are looking for available from:
http://www.expectdiscounts.com/laserfoil.html
A friend of mine uses http://www.paperdirect.com/PaperDirect_PF401/productDetail.asp?superprodid=2687
While he does most of his work on paper he has used the foil on T shirts as well. I have also gold foiled on thin leather run through my old Laserjet IIP
Dave

At 12:15 PM 14/03/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I remember a product from several years ago which you could iron over a
>photocopy which would leave a metallic (or plain color) adhered to where
>there was any toner.  Doing a websearch, the only thing I came up with was a
>product by Letraset called "Omnicrom,"
><http://www.letraset.com/us/template3.asp?catid=104> but the description
>says it is to be used with an "Omnicrom Machine" (sounds very ominous,
>doesn't it?).  Does anyone know what Omnicrom is?  Or does anyone know what
>other products can achieve this effect?
>
>Thanks for any leads,
>Eric
>
>******************************