Re: [BKARTS] metallic photocopies

Dave (and everyone else who answered my query):

Thanks for the info.  This looks like what I remember using.  And thanks for
lead on where to purchase it.

Eric

on 3/14/03 12:50 PM, Dave Allen at allen@PACIFICCOAST.NET wrote:

> Using a Laser printer to add foil highlights to is probably the technique that
> you are looking for available from:
> http://www.expectdiscounts.com/laserfoil.html
> A friend of mine uses

http://www.paperdirect.com/PaperDirect_PF401/productDetail.asp?superprodid=2
68> 7
> While he does most of his work on paper he has used the foil on T shirts as
> well. I have also gold foiled on thin leather run through my old Laserjet IIP

 Eric Alstrom      Collections Conservator
 Dartmouth College      Hanover, NH
 603-646-1452      eric.c.alstrom@dartmouth.edu
 www.dartmouth.edu/~preserve/