[BKARTS] Haystack

Here! Here! I second that!
Nance O'Banion and Chris Rolick's workshop, if it's anything like the one
they gave a number of years ago, is a whirlwind of nonstop artist book
excitement. I begged for breath. Great energy. Lots to do and learn.

Barbara Mauriello's class will certainly be great at Haystack as well.
Her reputation precedes her.

On a breathtaking Deer Isle setting, among friends, a community of people
who love what they are doing and learning, with great things to eat,
how could you help but have a great time?
Just wait till you smell the bacon. (Sorry vegans. There's tofu as well.)

Hope to be there and...

still dancing,
alice

a l i c e     s i m p s o n