[BKARTS] Book Arts in the USA

The Center for Book Arts Archive Project now has 100 exhibitions
listed.There are about 40 more exibitions that still need to be identified.
Eventually we expect to have all the artists and works in an online
searchable database. If you exhibited work at the Center between 1974-1999
and the exhibition you were in is not listed, please e-mail me off-list.

We are scanning the catalogues and announcements as well, and they will be
linked to the database. Ideally there will be photos of works that are not
in the catalog as well. This will take several years.

The complete catalog of the 1990 Center for Book Arts exhibition Book Arts
in the USA is now online. This exhibition toured Africa and Latin America
for two years as a cultural presentation of the United States (USIA). You
can clisk on the thumbnail picture to see the page with a phot of the work,
a photo of the artist, and an artist's statement. Alternatively, you can
start by clicking on the cover thumbnail and read the entire catalog by
clicking the little arrow.

http://centerforbookarts.org/archivedev/showdetail.asp?showID=81

--
 Richard