[BKARTS] Letterpress for Sale

We have a letterpress that we purchased but don't know how to use, so
are considering selling it to a loving home.  We are in Sacramento and
it is awfully heavy so would take strong people to pick it up.  We
would consider a donation to a non-profit.

Contact Maryellen Burns at mburns2@ix.netcom.com for more information.