Re: [BKARTS] Tea bag-like material

Reemay, Pellon, or Hollytex. All are polyester and used to interleave
documents during washing and mending.

Peter

At 01:31 AM 3/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Someone asked me about "a non-sticking tea bag-like synthetic see-through
material"  that is used to place a document between during
restoration.  I'm not sure was the material is.  They were not talking
about mull.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.  Ed (Hutchins)

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@philobiblon.com>