From: ::dani::
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 10:53 AM
Subject: Book arts books?

Hello - I'm wondering if there any "artist's books" books out there. Right
now the only examples I have of artists books are my bookmaking books (cover
to cover, Japanese bookbinding, etc) but I'd really like a book specifically
designed to show off various artist's books. I'm having a hard time finding
anything online because the query brings up lots of other types of books.

Also, what's your favorite bookbinding book? I have three now but I think
I'd like to add to my collection and I'd like to know what other book
artists find indispensable.

One last question: I'd like to go to a book arts exhibit but don't know of
any. Any idea where to find information on this stuff?

Thanks,
::dani::

danidennis yahoo.com