Re: [BKARTS] Warped Book

Thanks you for replying!
I do not have a humidification chamber but I suppose I could rig something up.
Do you have a feel for what the humidity should be and how long to subject it
to the humidity?  Should it be room temperature or something more.

Anyway the part I really do not understand is how to use the blotters. Would a
blotter between each sheet be required? If so that would seem to be a bit much
as there are 375 sheets in the book and even if the blotter paper were .001"
that would add a third of an inch to the thickness of the book. Putting that in
a press would have to damage the spine or so it seems to me? What am I not
understanding or missing?
Thanks..
rj