[BKARTS] Hooshang Partovi: Contact Info

Hello,

Does anyone here have current contact information for Hooshang Partovi?
I am trying to reach him regarding his "Sound and Light" / "The
Electrified Book" courses that he has offered at various institutions.
Feel free to contact me off-list if you prefer.

Sincerely,

Paul Catanese
paul@skeletonmoon.com