Re: [BKARTS] Summer Workshops

Julie and others interested in workshops

Visual Studies Workshop has several  excellent (and reasonable) one-week
workshops this
summer

Scott McCarney's "Structure of the Visual Book"
Doug Beube "Bookworks: From Meaning to Structure"
Marshall Weber "Printed Pranks and Protest: Artist-Activist Publications"
Dr Douglas Holleley, "Making a Digital Photographic Book"

There is a catalog at
http://www.vsw.org/education/sumschedule.html

Joan Lyons

--