Re: [BKARTS] page specimen book

Check at <http://www.bookfinder.com> and see if there are others, and what
they're worth. Keep in mind location and type of shop as they influence price.

p.

At 12:29 PM 3/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I recently ran into a type specimen book from Wm. H. Page & Co. dated
August 1, 1872. My question to the list is what would be reasonable
price for it. Any input regarding previous sale of specimen books would
be greatly appreciated.

Robert

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator