[BKARTS] Periodicals

I have 14 back issues of The Printer that I'd like to pass on to someone who
can use them. Random issues from '98 to 2000 - No charge, $2 standard
shipping, $4 for Priority. Approx. 24 pages each on newsprint with a variety
of articles on letterpress practitioners and equipment.

with prayers for peace,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net