Re: [BKARTS] Public Demonstrations

Hi - excellent ideas, could I ask if I could pass this on to my 'dog
group'? They are often first time presenters and look for ways of making
things run smoothly as they're often face with noisy / barking students.
The other observation is that your willingness to "share" your expertise
is one of the things that makes your workshops successful. The best
instructors/authors that I've encountered have always been willing to
share their knowledge.
Sincerely, Alice

v. alice hughes
Argosy Books in Ottawa
www.argosybooks.ca
Tellington TTouch practitioner for companion animals
www.tellingtonttouch.com
"I've seen a look in Dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed
contempt, and I am convinced that basically, Dogs think humans are
nuts!" - John Steinbeck

---