[BKARTS] MFA programs?

Hello - I will soon graduate with an MA in Creative Writing & Publishing
Arts from the University of Baltimore and I'd like to go on to get an MFA. I
really enjoyed the small amount of bookmaking and publishing I've had at UB
and I'd like to get into a program that lets me explore all of these things
(writing, design, letterpress, book arts, printmaking, papermaking) in
greater depth. I'm having a difficult time finding a place that has all of
these things though. I have a feeling I might have to cobble something
together. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
::dani::
PS thanks also to all of the responses to my last e-mail.
"What would they say if they knew I sit for two months on six lines of
poetry?"

Lorine Niedecker