[BKARTS] Hemp Cord

Does anyone on this list know how hemp cord compares to linen cord to
sew on? I've been given a sample of hemp cord. It seems very strong,
frays out very nicely, and claims to be 100% natural. I have no idea
though about its long term use. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery