[BKARTS] Book Arts Classified

I was wondering how much response most people get from ads they place in the
Book Arts Classified publication. I was thinking about listing an artist
book for sale and wondered if it worth the effort.

Do you all find that you generate sales from this publication?

Do you find paying the extra $10 for a photo is worth the money?

Does an ad longer than 50 words work better than the shorter, free listing?

Who are the regular buyers from this publication? Libraries, collectors,
others?

Is there a price range that sells better? Less versus more expensive books?

Thanks for your feedback.

Kevin Thomas
Book Artist