Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Classified

Kevin:

Book Arts Classified is a very active publication. I have advertised in it
ever since its beginning, and have found many students and contacts from it.

Of course, a longer ad will pull in more interest, and I wouldn't bother
with a picture, unless it's important to see the cover to explain it.

Don't know what to say to you about price. I sell my books for the price I
want. Take it or leave it.

Hope this helps.

Patrice Baldwin
Pequeño Press