[BKARTS] Japanese punch drill

I just purchased a Japanese punch drill, but since the
instructions are in Japanese, I thought I'd ask for
advice.
How much can it punch through at once?
Do you need to clean the paper circles out of the
drill? If so, how do you do that?
Any guidance you can give me about how to get the best
performance out of this tool will be greatly
appreciated.
If this is in the archives, what's the thread topic?
Thanks.
Julia in Tallahassee