Re: [BKARTS] Japanese punch drill

Hi Julia,
I use my Japanese punch drill alot.  It depends on the thickness of what
you are trying to punch through - so just do a test on your paper - but I
usually go through about 4 layers at a time.  I use a scrap of board
underneath what I am punching through so I don't make marks on my cutting
mat.
As for the circles - they will eventually come out the chamber on the side
on their own if you continually punch.  I keep a stretched out paper clip
handy and push the circles through to clean it out when I am done.
Have fun - it has endless uses.
Michelle