[BKARTS] Catalogue Announcement

Catalogue Announcement.  Oak Knoll is currently having two sales with 20%
to 50% off!  Please excuse cross postings.

Our publishing division, Oak Knoll Press, is having a 50% off sale on
selected new titles, as part of the 25th anniversary celebration of the
publishing of our first book.  The sale lasts until April 30, 2003.

Our antiquarian book division, Oak Knoll Books, is just finishing our
Winter Sale that can save you 20% to 50% on the 1000 titles featured in our
special Winter Sale Catalogue.  This sale has been extended and now also
lasts until April 30, 2003.

Both of the sale catalogues are available as electronic files on the
Internet, the link is: <http://www.oakknoll.com/50offsale.html>

We have a few printed catalogues remaining from the mailing to our regular
customers.  If you need a printed copy go to the registration page of our
web site at <http://www.oakknoll.com/mail/register.html> fill in the form
and in the comments section put which catalogue you would like us to send.

Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Library Sales

Oak Knoll Books