[BKARTS] Re:       Re: [BKARTS] Japanese punch drill (2)

I use the Japanese punch drill going through two thicknesses of binders board
glued together and do have to poke bits of board out of the drill head. After
getting most of the hole done, I use an awl to push all the way through, turn
the board over and use the drill from the other side to get a nice, clean
hole.
Jan Owen
Bangor, ME