[BKARTS] Pennies from heaven

Thanks to those who took pity on my confusion (and Paul Martin who was so
thrilled when he thought it was his message I wanted again) and sent me the
original Pennies award message. I appreciate the patience of the list members
(well, maybe some of you weren't so patient, but I do understand) while I
sorted out the mess. I have it now, I sent it on, I enjoyed reading it again,
and that's that! Barbara Harman