Re: [BKARTS] Hemp

Hi Everyone,
Here are a couple of sources local to me who are selling hemp paper and as far as I know the use nothing but hemp.
http://www.islandnet.com/~ecodette/ecosource.htm
http://www.hempandcompany.com/manufact.php
It is importrant to remember that the variety of hemp used for paper and rope is NOT the variety that is used to smoke. To confuse the two would be like confusing leeks and onions. They are the same family but totally different species.
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia