[BKARTS] Hemp PS

Also available are hemp cigarette papers (the ones I have are king size and made in Spain). These are 100% hemp and very fine and tranaslucent.
I have been doing wax patterns on these with a djanting and dyeing them with fibre reactives dyes and have made several miniature books. The papers have very good wet strength and hold creases well
Judy B.