[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Greetings Fellow Book Artists:

My board has quite correctly informed me that in my plea for book art I
neglected to mention that although there is no fee for submission to the
Bakersfield Museum of Art this was to be a perk for membership in the Los
Angeles Book Arts Center.  Membership in the Los Angeles Book Arts Center is
$35.00.  Please forgive my oversight.  If you would still be interested in
joining us to promote book art we would love to have your submissions.
Please submit photographs of up to three pieces of your book art, your artist
statement, and bio to Susann Wilbur, Resources Chair, Los Angeles Book Arts
Center, 4816 Haskell Avenue, Encino, CA 91435.

Please excuse my mistake.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center