Re: [BKARTS] Papers...

I find 28 lb bible paper is good for my thin papet
needs. I keep it stocked in rolls 18.75", 37.75", 39",
54.75" and 74.25" for my belt press and in grain long
20x26 and grain long and grain short 25.5X39" sheets.

While this runs nicely going through my Heidleburg
sheet feds, and my V-50x verticles windmills and
Kluge; it balks badly when fed into my AB Dick 9995
and 4995 presses, no matter the grain direction.

I most generally run this on the belt press as those
who ask for this are concearned with the mailing cost
of longer (5,000+) runs.

MatKätzchen
--- RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET> wrote:
> Re: Hemp cigarette papers
>
> A similar paper that's worth experimenting with is
> the type used for rolling
> perms, usually called 'end papers'. Not sure if they
> still use them, but I
> come across packages of old ones in thrift stores on
> occasion. They are the
> size of a cigarette paper and have good wet strength
> - I've used them for
> backing spines on miniature books before.
>
> with best wishes,
> Roberta
>
> Pendleton, Oregon
> paper@oregontrail.net