[BKARTS] Etching Press

Hello

Thanks to the helpful hints about thickening the ink/paint for my
Edible Artist Book!

My more important question for the more experienced than I:

What kind of press is your recommendation that I would use as both an
etching press (zinc plates) and also to do some simple letter press
(small runs, up to large scale in size of prints - maybe 20 inches
wide and much longer)?

Thank you,
Rhonda