[BKARTS] Hemp Cigarette Papers

The papers I use are readily available here in Australia in stores that sell
hemp products. I'm not sure these products are available in the US. If not,
the closest mail order  would probably be Canada. The manufacturers are
Miquel y Costas & Miguel in Barcelona and I buy them in boxes of 50.
Hope this helps
Judy Barrass