From: FBaker1346@aol.com
To: media-l@nmsu.edu
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 12:35 PM
Subject: [MEDIA-L:6086] Images of War

for educators (and others) who wish to take on another angle of discussing the war with their students:  I have created IMAGES OF WAR, a web page where I have posted some of the images from the news from the past week or so, along with some links and other resources:

http://www.med.sc.edu:1081/imagesofwar.htm

Frank Baker

South Carolina ETV
K12 School Services
1101 George Rogers Blvd
Columbia SC 29201
phone 800-277-3245
fax 803-737-3505
work email  fbaker@scetv.org

Have you reserved these dates?  June 28-July 1, 2003
LITERACY AND LIBERTY: Rights, Roles and Responsibilities in a Media Age
National Media Education Conference 2003
Wyndham Inner Harbor Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland
www.amlainfo.org