Re: [BKARTS] paper cutter

There is a fellow in Toronto who offers Dahle products at cut rate
prices. With the Canadian dollar as it is, Americans will find his
prices super bargains. Service is fast. I had mine within days of
sending my cheque.
His email is:
pfanian@aol.com

no affiliation, just very happy with my Dahle

Rose

henrietta wrote:

It is called a CutCat by Dahl.  All I did was a google search with
those words to find a dealer in the U.S.  Dahl has a website also
where you can see the various models.

Here's the place I ordered from, there may be others:

'A Camera Store' in Grass Valley, CA
Ph: 888-303-2554
Email: customerservice@camerastore.com
http://www.camerastore.com