[BKARTS] Looking for Renaissance Binding exemplars

Sometime in the near future after I am done scanning this Bible,( I got great
advice from the Getty Museum), I would like to bind it.  I have access to
some 15th and 16th century Bibles and their wonderful covers but it isn't
like I can bring artisans in to see these things, they are kept under lock
and key.  Does anyone know of examples of Italian printers with their
wonderful covers for bibles, with a lot of stamp work, those magnificent
crosses and the renaissance work? Something along the line of a Bomberg
Hebrew Bible Binding.

Also who are the best printers for facsimile editions of bibles? On paper and
vellum.

James G. Pepper
Biblical Scribe