Re: [BKARTS] looking for paper punches (largish shapes) that can be made away from the edge of the paper

Dear Michael,

I don't know of any punch that will do what you are describing.
However, the scrapbook people have circular (and oval) cutting tools,
kind of like mat cutters that have a knife that cuts down into paper
or whatever anywhere you want it to go.  I think Fiskar makes some
and I have one at home.  I am away.  If you cannot find what
you need, I would be glad to look at mine when I return home to
see who made it.

Best wishes,
Bonnie
Palo Alto, California