[BKARTS] Editions or reproductions?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the correct way of numbering and naming laser printed
copies?  I've scanned images from a book I made into the computer (most, but
not all of the pages) and printed them out with a laser printer on card as a
double sided concertina book.  Are the books reproductions or editions?  I'm
only doing 100 of them.
Thanks,
Jen
South Australia