Re: [BKARTS] Edible Book Teas

For those of you interested in the Edible Book High/Low Teas, photos have
started to come in from Japan and Holland, and today's events will soon be
documented and will be available on

http://colophon.com/ediblebooks

with thanks to our webmaster, Beatrice Coron, who has made our website and
all information possible.  Please consult daily to see additions to the
website.

For Southern California, Saturday is the day for Long Beach Public Library
(see website) from 12 - 4 p.m. and for San Diego, the event is on Sunday 6
April at UCSD Special Collections in the Library. Check the website for
details.  With thanks for all your participation: Oklahoma, Ohio, New York,
etc.

Judith A. Hoffberg