Re: [BKARTS] Tiered pricing - opinions

Actually, I'm impressed that this type of pricing is more logical than
other pricing scales. Higher prices for the early numbers of an edition of
books is sort of silly. It comes from the printmaking tradition which
really does have a valid reason, but since each book in an edition "should"
be exactly the same, it's not logical (but it impresses clients all the
same).

I think as an edition nears the end, the value of it does increase, as
there won't be any more after that. I'm gonna have to re-think my pricing
scale more closely now.

Patrice Baldwin
Pequeño Press