[BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 31 Mar 2003 to 1 Apr 2003 (#2003-91)

 Bobbi--Thanks for your response. The peculiar thing is that I would be
teaching
in my own building, a condominium. Not in my apartment, but in a lounge area
which is part of our health club. It's the perfect space as it is flooded
with light
from floor to ceiling windows, and long tables and chairs are available.
Still dancing,
Alice

Alice Simpson
THE DANCING CHANCELLOR:<A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";> http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html</A>