[BKARTS] Catalogue Announcement: Books about Books

**PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY FUNCTION KEY TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL**

We have just posted our SPRING LIST of books about books, history of
printing, art of the book, typography, book design, at our web site.

The 162 items represent both antiquarian and in print books on those
subjects.

We stock books published by The British Library, Harvey Miller,
Rampant Lions Press, Mark Batty Publishers, Ashgate Press, Oak Knoll
Press, Cambridge University Press, and much more.

The antiquarian books in our SPRING LIST include some very interesting
nineteenth and twentieth-century book auction catalogues; books by
Thomas Frognall Dibdin, the 1732 catalogue of Robert Cotton's library,
the first full translation of the Rosetta Stone - a notable display of
chromolithography, and much more.  Please view at:

http://www.colophonbooks.com

Christine Liska

Colophon Book Shop, ABAA
--------------------------------