Re: [BKARTS] Toronto

I would contact:

Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artist's Guild (C B B A G)
Suite 309
176 John Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada[]M 5 T[]1 X 5
Voice: (416) 581-1071 [be prepared to leave a message]
Fax: (416) 581-1053
E-mail: cbbag@web.net
http://www.cbbag.ca

and the:

The Japanese Paper Place
887 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M6J 1G5
Phone: 416-703-0089
washi@japanesepaperplace.com
http://www.japanesepaperplace.com/

Peter

At 07:57 AM 4/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I'm going to have some play time in Toronto the last weekend of this
month. Does anyone know some book-related sites I should visit. (I'd
gladly receive any non-book-related suggestions as well.)

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Michigan

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator