[BKARTS] Insurance SOS

> Thanks to all of you who have so generously responded on and off line
>  to my question about insurance coverage while teaching a private workshop.
> As this class will not be not taught in my apartment, my homeowner's policy
would not cover any loss of life or maiming of limbs that might occur.

One suggestion has been offered, that I call it a party with a cover charge,
which would be covered under the space's policy! Looking into that.

I remain ever hopeful that when there's a will there's a way!

Still dancing,
Alice

Alice Simpson
New York
THE DANCING CHANCELLOR:<A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";> </A><A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";>http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html</A>

<BLOCKQUOTE CITE STYLE="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN>