Re: [BKARTS] Paper for Guarding

>You don't say what paper you have used for the text. If it is heavy enough,
>you might do as I am with my book.

Betty,

It is a regular commercial hard cover book, with globs of glue that
destroyed the signatures. It would be okay if I weren't doing an exposed
spine, but since I am, I am just chopping off the spines. Even though it
will be a lot of labor, I think I'm going to really like the look.

Thank you for all the good information!!!

Kara