[BKARTS] Printers revisited

While I receive and read the postings to this site every day
I seldom come out of lurkdom ...
except when I need help ....

So a little background and a question .....

Since our daughter made her first deployment to the Persian Gulf in 1997
I have organized a series of PEACE projects ....
a manifestation of my prayers for PEACE in our hearts, our homes, our world
and the work of over 100 artists and calligraphers around the world.

I am currently work on ART in support of our Military
which you can read about @
http://PROJECTS.PEACE.NET/

This project wants a small, simply tied book
showing photos of the included pieces
and including limited other information.

I know there have been several discussions
about printers here before ....
but it seems that all the printers have changed again.

What I want is a color printer
with reasonably archival ink
that will reproduce scans faithfully on good quality paper
--not photo paper --

I need it to handle
lightweight card stock .....
I would love it to handle 11 by 17 paper
but will sacrifice that for
very good quality and price.

Help public or private
would be greatly appreciated.