Re: [BKARTS] Printers revisited

Hello all,
I can't remember if it's been mentioned here before, but the Livick site had a
lot of info explaining exactly what those archival tests they do on printer
inks mean in real terms. Bill Waterson is testing print samples that people
send him and posting the results on his site. (Xerox won't commit to anything,
so I sent him some from my printer & he was very nice to me.) See this for the
results he's gotten to date:
http://www.livick.com/method/inkjet/pg2d.htm
good luck, Darius
Val