Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 5 Apr 2003 to 6 Apr 2003 (#2003-96)

I am forwarding a request from a patron, via the Art Librarians' listserv.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nina Stephenson - Fine Arts Library [mailto:nstephen@unm.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 11:30 AM
To: ARLIS-L@LSV.UKY.EDU
Subject: [ARLIS-L] seek video on artists' books techniques

Greetings,

A patron is looking for a video that would demonstrate the making of
artists' books. It would cover different bindings and structures used in
handmade books (accordion, etc.). The only thing I've found so far is one I
haven't viewed yet: Anita Saewitz's Beyond words the marriage of art and
literature in bookmaking.

Is anyone aware of videos that fit this description? If so, please also let
me know where these can be purchased, if possible.

Many thanks!

`,,``,,``
Nina Stephenson, Art & Photography Librarian
Fine Arts Library    MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001    USA
Ph 505-277-0679  Fax 505-277-7134  nstephen@unm.edu