[BKARTS] University Collection

Kevin,

At Colorado College, yes, and here is your contact:

Jessy Randall, Curator and Archivist
Colorado College Special Collections
1021 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone 719-389-6668, email jrandall@coloradocollege.edu

I know that there is also a special collections at University of
Colorado-Boulder, but unfortunately I can't provide a contact name.

Good luck.

betty