[BKARTS] Summer intern?

Hello - I'm in Baltimore and would like to intern for a book artist or a
letterpress this summer. The woman I used to work with moved her press to
Oregon and I miss mental type and composing sticks and papermaking!

Thanks,
::dani::
Also, I have a shimmery vision of something I'd like to do in the future.
I'd love to study bookbinding and haiku in Japan. Does anyone know if there
is a program like this available? How to begin to find one? Are there any
grants available for this type of thing? I'd prefer to do something more
like an internship or even an apprenticeship instead of a class.

"To not criticize your government, especially in times of war, when your
government is perpetrating violence on another people, to not be critical is
an act of treason."
Thomas Jefferson