[BKARTS] Reemay Update

Thanks to all for their Reemay suggestions. I checked
with atrim.com, which listed it for an incredible 23
cents a yard. Their supplier stopped carrying it, so
they are currently looking for a new supplier.

In my search, I came across a company that is
packaging Reemay for use in laser printers:
http://www.rippedsheets.com/laser/reemay.html It seems
to be used for about everything under the sun!

Kara