Re: [BKARTS] Picture size

I would also suggest that you scan the slides at the highest optical
resolution you can, and then reduce the quality afterwards. When I have
scanned slides at the highest resolution my scanner will do the files are
huge, 12 megs or so, which obviously you can not send as an email
attachment. But you could try reducing the resolution afterwards, as it
usually will take less time to do that than to keep rescanning the original.
Nic