[BKARTS] Pardon my topicality

>Nope just quiet. There was one message yesterday, and then nothing until
>yours today. Perhaps folks are just soaking up the sunshine...

Or maybe soaking up the news that first, the National Museum in Baghdad was destroyed, then the main libraries, leading to the irreparable destruction of books and art objects, including the  first known written text in history. Or perhaps we're just participating in the discussions about these events among various groups of conservators, curators and art dealers who are trying to repair some of the damage and to prevent future catastrophes.

All that and soaking up the sunshine, too.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe